Workiva, The leading cloud platform for connected data, reporting, and compliance solutions.Contact an expert
Workiva simplifies complex work
Preparing financial statements is relentless. Every month, you have to pull crucial data from different systems, ledgers, and offline inputs. Even after consolidating and several rounds of updates, you have to conduct review controls to ensure accuracy and completeness. You’re crossing your fingers and hoping there are no errors.
But why not automate the tedious tasks and let the real work begin? Simplify the monthly financial statement grind with the Workiva platform: by connecting data directly to your statements from your systems and sources, you’ll increase accuracy and reduce risk.
- Map your accounts from multiple systems, entities, or ledgers to a single spreadsheet so everything comes together cleanly—and automatically.
- Perform your entire preparation as a team, at the same time, and in a single place. Clean and transform data to assemble monthly and quarterly financial statements.
- Provide access to numbers in real time so analysis can begin.
- Refresh your connected data and see updates everywhere in seconds, with every change.
- Plus, the Workiva connected reporting platform automates preventive controls, reducing the likelihood of errors and breakdowns in your process—so no more need for late-night checks.
Solution BI Canada, your trusted Workiva partner
We are confident that Workiva, the leader in its market, can successfully deliver the following benefits to your organization:
Finally, data and commentary gathering made easy
Instead of herding cats, everything is in one location, making it easy to prepare, summarize, and slice from millions of rows of data instantly. Pull data from any system or source, and decide how it should be configured as part of the financial statements. Collect and aggregate data and supporting commentary from all collaborators, all in the same platform.
Update it all with one click
Connect data directly from ERPs, consolidation systems, and more to your income statements and balance sheets, and flow the information into your statement of cash flows and all the analysis that depends on it. With a single click, all changes in data can be automatically updated, providing contributors and stakeholders immediate visibility to updates—with less risk of error.
Right people, right place, right permissions
Assign edit or view-only access to contributors—as well as internal and external stakeholders—down to individual cells, slides, and sections. Stop worrying about unseen changes and get full visibility into who made what change and when across the entire life of financial statements.
Less stress each cycle
Last-minute edits to numbers and text flow through all your reports within seconds. Have confidence in your data and commentary knowing your reporting is connected in a single location.