Willingness to know the value of a store based on existing KPIs and its sector of activity. To be able to objectify it in order to improve its performance
Targer User Population
Sales force (headquarters and field)
Succinct description of the implementation of this application and its added value
A score is associated with a store. Thanks to a Microstrategy dashboard, we have set up a follow-up of the evolution of a store. The dashboard makes it possible to establish action plans to improve store performance.
Creation of an application that allows :
- Establish performance indicators: Share of supply, share of shelf space and possible rate.
- Study the positioning of the store in relation to its brand name
- Compare the activity of a sales outlet on a market manager’s customer portfolio.
- Willingness to assign an interpretable score in order to challenge it.
- Analyze actual store performance
- Drawing up forecasts to objectify the sales force in the field
- More effective monitoring of sales force’s objectives and activities in the field
Process and Sourcing
- Operational data recovery and integration through ETL (informatica)
- Implementation of a microstrategy dashboard to analyze the sales force’s activity.