of daily automated reports delivered on time
in database resource consomption due to cache and smart query execution by BI engine
Full and confident adoption
of Self-service grids bys business analysts
- Our client has decided to migrate its entire SAP BO BI platform to the Microstrategy platform.
- Our client's IT department wants to make this new platform a true self-service BI environment. UX and accessibility are a major challenge
- This migration should allow the functional repackaging of numerous dashboards for use by operational managers.
- The Solution BI Team has developed a set of tools to automate a number of operations that facilitate the SAP BO to Microstrategy migration
- In order to use the full power of Microstrategy we have re-designed the data model differently to get much better performance than ever expected.
- The repackaging of dashboards takes full advantage of the UX specialisation with Microstrategy
- The new platform offers much better processing performance
- The well-managed self-service efficiently serves a user population that wants to perform its analyses and reports independently
- Perfect daily distribution of numerous dashboards, more ergonomic, documented and maintainable
- The work on the models has improved the quality of the stored data and also contributes to the increase in processing performance