95% less effort
To get any kind of result based on data
accessing a wide range of complex but clear financial reports
One unique view of the data
serves the complete management hiercarchy of the company with high security control
- Several source systems for several modules (T24, M2M, transactional banking systems, etc.).
- Each module had a reporting team of 4-5 people, and it took 3-4 hours per day from data collection to sending emails to users.
- Manual data processing for different user levels (C-level, management, sales representatives, etc.).
- Some daily/monthly analyses were communicated to users by e-mail, resulting in delays and dependencies.
- Multiple reports for modules and user levels
- Difficult to maintain
- No complete analysis on a single screen
- DWH: data modeling and integration (SQL Server)
- Integrated multi-source database: design of fact tables dedicated to individual modules, unifying their data from various source systems.
- Design of unified dimension tables for all modules
- Single-screen analytical dashboards for 6 modules x 2 user levels
- Self-service environment
- Automated system with 95% less manual effort.
- The same interface serves multiple user levels - C-levels, RMs, sales executives, etc. in different modules such as balance sheet, credit cards, fund transfers, trading and FOREX, customer service, etc.
- Single-screen analysis with Self Service for in-depth analysis
- Used by over 50 users