of maintenance and support costs
of close collaboration and high level in quality of service
an average of 8 days/year of intervention of
instead of a cumbersome and unpredictable mobilization for an IT team resources instead of
- The company does not have EPM skills in its IT teams. The business knowledge and expertise required to support users at key moments of monthly closings is a critical capability
- The robustness of the P&L application in Essbase does not justify the mobilization of such a resource on a full-time basis in the IT team or even the increase in competence of an overly generalist profile
- The processing of support tickets must be very reactive at the end of each month
- Since 2014, Solution BI team has been supporting this application.
- The on-call team is on alert as soon as the month-end data consolidation of the P&L application starts.
- The good communication between the local functional level (L1) and the technical level (L2) provided by Solution BI, allows to limit the mobilization of resources, and a closing rarely requires more than 8 hours of service by a managed services expert.
- With no local expertise, the controlling and sales functional team relies entirely on a support process that has been proven for 8 years
- The annualized cost of the service is extremely low compared to the quality of the service provided to the business teams during the critical stages of their sales and P&L monitoring