We are supporting companies data-driven transformation through the continuous contribution of new business values
A bit like managing a real-estate program: what, for whom, with whom, when, how much, expected benefits, status, priority...
The solution BI teams will support you in its creation and help you design the future of your data.
ORGANIZE YOUR PROJECT
Our approach to project management is based on recognized methodologies and can be adapted to your organization's practices.
- Support for strategic orientations and choices, selection of projects to be carried out.
- Support and advice in choosing partners, tools and suppliers
- Prioritization of the various projects to be delivered according to your schedules, budgets and challenges.
- Overall planning from initiation to management of the transformation through the construction of structured project plans
- Organization of governance and stakeholder management, ensuring effective communication and involvement of all parties involved.
CHANGE IS NOW
Change management is a structured approach that prepares teams and supports individuals through change. Working in synergy with project management, change management makes it possible to:
- Avoid project delays, budget overruns, reduced productivity, lower quality of work, loss of investment.
- Avoid resistance, customer and employee impacts, loss of morale, change saturation, uncertainties, unachieved efficiency, unachieved results.
- Support the transition : better ROI, track record of change,
- Improve probability of success : A project integrating change management increases the likelihood of staying on budget, on time and on target.
Our certified experts can assist you in implementing the human element of change in your projects to ensure their success.
PRACTICAL TRAINING COURSES TAILORED TO YOUR NEEDS
Training is a vital component of any business strategy, because all the teams involved in implementing it must have the optimal level of skills. This is particularly true in cutting-edge technological fields, such as those pertaining to data and business intelligence. Technical teams need solid tool development skills, while the end users – data consumers – need to know how to use self-service BI and BI reports.
In light of this, to help you consolidate your skills promptly and effectively, all of our consultants/trainers have a dual background combining in-depth field knowledge and technical proficiency in the most innovative software applications on the market.
To meet all your needs, our training courses range from “standard” sessions to completely custom-designed programs.